Schmidt, Judy / CDC. A girl receiving a vaccination shot
from her doctor. Creative Commons Universal (CCO 1.0).
- CDC Vaccines and Immunization - Provides an overview of vaccination topics and questions.
- The Journey of Your Child's Vaccine (CDC Infographic) - Provides information on how vaccines are initially tested and monitored.
- National Public Health Information Coalition National Immunization Awareness Month Toolkits provide links to information resources for various age groups and related concerns about immunizations.
- CDC Parents: Vaccines for you Children - Page includes information about benefits as well as side effects of vaccines and resources to help parents make the best decision for their children.
- CDC Preventing Seasonal Flu With Vaccination - Page provides an overview of the seasonal influenza vaccine as well as links to additional resources about the benefits, side effects, and guidelines for receiving this vaccine.
- HealthyChildren.org - National Immunization Awareness Month - Page includes information by age group, historical information, and a helpful infographic from the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- American Academy of Pediatrics - National Immunization Awareness Month - Page provides information by age groups, links to additional resources, and includes a link related to Vaccine Safety which also provides an Autism Fact Sheet which addresses concerns about a link between the MMR vaccine and Autism.
- MedLine Plus - Immunization - Consumer health information and resources related to immunizations.
- Maryland Dept. of Health and Mental Hygiene, Center for Immunization - Immunization resources as well as Back to School Immunization Requirements.
- Allegany County Health Department, Immunization Clinic - Includes walk-in hours and overseas travel immunizations.
- World Health Organization - Immunization - Provides links to fact sheets and other resources on international immunization issues.
This is only a small list of the information that is available on this topic. Please use and share the information above, but also feel free to continue your research with library resources as well as online information from other reliable organizations and government agencies.